Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

4 Random Things
4 Things I like about my husband:
1. How he makes me laugh

2. How hard he works to support his family
3. The small things he does all the time to make me feel good (back and foot rubs, sending me out to spend time alone, cleaning or cooking when I have had it).

4. Seeing him interact with Kayla and Nathaniel

4 Movies I can watch more than once (This is tough. If I am watching with my daughter she likes Lion King and Robots right now. She could watch them four times a day. But, if I could watch what I wanted to watch…)
1. Pride and Prejudice (the new one)

2. August Rush
3. Persuasion (Another Jane Austen)
4. The Scarlet Pimpernel

4 TV shows I watch
1. The Office

2. NCIS
3. Monk
4. Gilmore girls

4 Places I've been
1. Germany

2. Paris
3. Disneyland
4. Logan, Utah

4 People I email regularly ( I am not very good at this one)
1. Stacy Carroll2. 3. 4.


4 Favorite foods
1. Cereal

2. Toast
3. Ham fried Rice
4. Eggs

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Hungary (My husband could show me around)

2. California (Disneyland)
3. Seattle (I loved it there)
4. Hawaii

4 Things I am looking forward to in the next year
1. Being in my own home
2. Watching my kids learn new things

3. Decorating my own home
4. Continuing school

4 People I tag
1. Aubrey

2. Mindy
3. Jenna
4. Danielle

No comments: