Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spencer, my love

Spencer is my best friend, and my only love. I am so proud of him, and all that he sacrifices for our family. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with our three beautiful children. He is the strongest person I know. He can do anything, and he has proven that time and time again. He is my hero. He is so strong, and motivated. My life would be so empty without him. I love him so much. He makes me whole, and I can't imagine life without him. Babe, I love you. Be strong. All my love, Stacy

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a wonderful man you have-to sacrifice everything he has for his family and country! You all are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Heather said...

Does that mean that you quit work at the Distribution? I hope things are going okay with you guys.

Jodi and Josh said...

You are so strong! And so amazing with everything you're taking on and accomplishing. You're such an inspiration to me!