Monday, August 2, 2010

artwork and icecream

Don't you just love when you put a child to bed for a nap or for the night, and you think they are asleep, because they are quiet? Well, my lovely three year old is quite the girl. She was allegedly asleep one night. The next morning she showed me how she colored all over her body with a marker. Her face, neck, chest, stomach, legs, arms, hands, feet, all had marker on them. Then, when I went into her room, I found out that wasn't the only place she decided to color. She colored over her entire wall, and her rocking chair. Luckily we were able to get it off the wall. She is such an adventurer.


We had a family reunion for my mom's side. It is a big one, that looks like a ward get together. The first day we went to Seven Peaks, for free, yay, we love coupons. Tucker was a champ. He let me go swimming while he layed in a pack-n-play kicking and smiling, only crying when he was hungry (thanks mom for watching him so I could go play).

Kayla and Nathaniel had fun at the water park, but on of their favorite things was the icecream snack. Here are some cute pics of their messy little faces.









1 comment:

BECKY said...

oh marker! and cute pics!